History

The following pages detail the 50 year history of the AGP Group, tracking the development of specialty glass experts that emerged to become the global leader in state-of-the-art in specialty glass and largest producer of curved bullet resistant glass.

Continuous innovation and rapid transformation have been themes throughout our history, which we trace back to the 1960s when we first produced laminated glass compositions.

The company has built its reputation primarily as an innovator in laminated products. As a result of our investment in research and development, AGP started offering  new levels of bullet resistant glass solutions in the late 1980’s.

Today, AGP is the global leader in the manufacture of bullet resistant glass and complex specialty glass for automotive applications. AGP has 4 manufacturing facilities with more than 1000 employees serving clients in over 50 countries.