Thank you for submitting your resume. We will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match whit any of our current or future open positions.Come back to home
Location Belgium (HQ)
Job Type Full Time
Join AGP to be part of a multinational group that dreams big and is in constant growth. We work with world-class technology and innovative glazing solutions, reaching places where others have not even imagined.
Process incoming invoices from suppliers efficiently and effectively within a dynamic and developing business and SAP system. The AP Analyst will report to the Head of Accounting.
• Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
• Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports.
• Resolves purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
• Compares services to invoices to prevent inaccuracies in supplier billing.
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Build and maintain good relationships with suppliers.
• Maintains historical records.
More than 1 year experience in accounting related roles.
Prof. bach. Bedrijfsmanagement: Accountancy-fiscaliteit
Intermediate knowledge of SAP.
Intermediate knowledge in Excel.
Good communication skills in English and Dutch.
Customer service in a multi-cultural environment.
Ability to manage volume of accounts and work independently.
Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines.
Able to work with internal clients to resolve inquiries or system errors.