Thank you for submitting your resume. We will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match whit any of our current or future open positions.Come back to home
Department Supply Chain
Job Type Full Time
Join AGP to be part of a multinational group that dreams big and is in constant growth. We work with world-class technology and innovative glazing solutions, reaching places others have not even imagined.
This position's main purpose is to be responsible for the analytics and the reporting of AGP automotive glass purchasing, including spend analysis, TCO, material logistics. Also, to identify efficiency and saving opportunities based on industry benchmark and best practices.
1) To elaborate TCO, inventory analysis and reporting to top management, monthly basis.
2) To elaborate savings and cost avoidance analysis, monthly basis.
3) To elaborate Supply Chain Analytics for main commodities and suppliers.
4) To work cooperatively with Category Managers / Leads in ad hoc spend or purchasing analysis.
5) To work cooperatively with Corporate Finance in inventory management and other reports.
6) To identify and benchmark the best practices of the industry regarding the Purchasing area.
7) To build together with Category Managers / Leads the materials and purchasing database allowing for quick analysis.
Bachelor´s degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or similar.
MS Office expert user (Excel, Powerpoint).
BI Tools Expert (Power BI, other).
Excellent English proficiency
Soft skills: Strong analytical skills, well structured, good communication and presentation skills.
Preferable 02 years of experience in complex industries. Alternative background include cost analytics or revenue management, business consulting.