Thank you for submitting your resume. We will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match whit any of our current or future open positions.Come back to home
Job Type Full Time
The HR Business Partner is the strategic link between the managers and the employees in the
operational site, with attention to the specific needs and obligations. The HR BP supports the
management in the development and implementation of state-of-the-art people management
practices and change projects.
The added value of the HR BP is the knowledge of the internal customer, business processes,
social and labor legislation in combination with HR expertise.
This job is located in Roeselare.
▪ Proactively identify the needs of the employees and managers to create and optimize our HR
processes and policies.
▪ Support Talent Acquisition in identifying recruitment needs. Challenge the organizational structure
and labor organization and makes proposals for optimization.
▪ Ensure close monitoring of KPI’s with the local management team and implement action plans.
▪ Work together with the HR team in various HR processes and projects:
o Training and Talent
o Compensation and Benefits
o Sustainable HR
o Employee experience
o Company DNA and values
▪ Act like a change agent and single point of contact for employees and managers.
▪ Monitor the workforce planning and absenteeism.
▪ Act like the sparring partner of the HR Manager and the guardian of the Belgium labor legislation.
▪ Maintain constructive relationship with social partners.
▪ Be a facilitator during the whole journey of the employee.
▪ Propose innovative HR solutions.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Dutch and English
Being flexible and a with a can-do attitude.
Focus on understanding the internal client needs and transform this in actions that takes business impact in consideration.
Ability to manage change, influence and coach managers and employees
MS Office intermediate