Thank you for submitting your resume. We will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match whit any of our current or future open positions.Come back to home
Job Type Full Time
Challenge your limits and grow exponentially! Drive your career by leading projects and overcoming challenges in an international work environment with people from more than 20 nationalities.
We are looking for a TA Specialist who can work in the plant in Roeselare and in Gent. The purpose of this position is to drive the successful and effective implementation and continuity of all HR processes with the focus on talent acquisition. Through the work with the different areas and guided by the HR Lead or Manager, the success of this position depends on the translation and execution of the business needs into HR Priorities.
-Working closely with the managers to understand their people needs in the short, medium and long term in order identifying and anticipate human resources related actions.
-Follow up on the people leaders on all the ongoing training and development requirements for them and their people
-Promoting the company culture through the values and providing our people leaders the relevant tools in order to achieve a consistent and sustainable leadership culture on site.
-Providing timely support and input for people leaders and employees about HR practices, processes and policies (Talent Acquisition-processes, talent management, HR systems & tools, wellbeing & occupational health, mobility) by co-working with other members of the HR Team.
-Embracing and advocating the company values
-Support the relationship with the internal clients and support the HR Lead/Manager on the management of the relations with the Managing Director and area managers in the plant.
-Support the strategical and operation decisions and plans, acting as a member of the HR Team.
-Support the design and delivery of training and development programs
-Ensure alignment of HR processes and programs by working together with all areas within the Belgium organization.
-Challenge the organizational structure and labor organization to ensure the most cost-efficient structure in order to tackle the business needs short, medium and long term.
-Ensure close monitoring of KPI’s with the local management team and implement action plans.
-Monitor and work with and through the HR KPIs.
-Lead the HR communications for both plants in Belgium
-Lead the manning of the plant in collaboration with the HR Leads/HRBP
-Lead the interim recruitment for the plant for all the WC vacancies
· +5 years of HR experience at least 3 years in recruitment
· Reasonable knowledge and practical application of HR practices ·
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Dutch and English.
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills and abilities
· Reasonable experience in the full employee life cycle
· Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality with both employee and company information
· Good experience in working with and through KPIs
· Some experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
· Good experience in working as a member of a team
· Some experience in managing multicultural environment