Thank you for submitting your resume. We will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match whit any of our current or future open positions.Come back to home
Location Belgium (HQ)
Job Type Full Time
Join AGP to be part of a multinational group that dreams big and is in constant growth. We work with world-class technology and innovative glazing solutions, reaching places where others have not even imagined.
Support the preventive and health surveillance activity in the Plant , in accordance with the instructions of the HSE manager, in order to ensure compliance with the law on prevention, safety and hygiene of the entire company in Belgium, minimizing the risk of accident and occupational health.
a) General requirements:
- General support and follow up on the corporate preventive activity. Reporting to the HSE manager.
- Making up and upgrading documents for HSE department.
- Follow up the documents concerning the on-boarding and other safety trainings
- Practical communication of documents to workers, external parties, management.
b) Safety committee:
- Prepare documents for the safety committee, follow up on points discussed in committee. Communication with the managers.
- Make up the report from the safety committee or any committee concerning safety and health at work.
- Take documents to the quality process and getting agreement from main office (Lay out).
- Follow up on the safety register, PPE matrix, training matrix
- Basic analyzation for accidents/incidents and filling up report.
- Communicate with HSE manager about possible measures need to be taken.
- Communicate with managers about the situation.
- Help in ordering and follow up on payments concerning PPE, trainings, …
- Requesting external companies for offers.
HSE Belgian formation level 3
Principle knowledge of the industry legal regulations, standards/norms.
Advanced English language skills (spoken and written).
Advanced MS Office knowledge.