Thank you for submitting your resume. We will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match whit any of our current or future open positions.Come back to home
Department Supply Chain
Location Belgium (HQ)
Job Type Full Time
Join AGP to be part of a multinational group that dreams big and is in constant growth. We work with world-class technology and innovative glazing solutions, reaching places where others have not even imagined.
Guarantee the Operations Plan & Master Production Schedule to meet Sales orderbook and the new programs time to market requirements.
1. Accountable for delivering the overall Operations Plan & Master Production Schedule to meet Sales orderbook and the new programs time to market requirements;
2. Oversee the production of finished goods (make to stock) and Sales Orders (make to order) and appropriate schedules for work over short, medium and long term planning horizons, integrating resource planning, materials,
3. Estimating and forecasting;
4. Ensure that a balanced and de-conflicted program of work is delivered to Production, NMI and R&D for local scheduling and execution using Rough cut planning techniques;
5. Ensure timely delivery of production job packs to production team;
6. Monitor, record and report progress/issues regarding MPS and Sales Orderbook delivery to Managing Director;
7. Report any capability or capacity constraints to allow for priority production decisions to be made;
8. Perform and engage with the cross functional team (Manufacturing, NMI, Purchasing, Logistics, R&D), and provide production planning leadership as required;
9. Monitor and ensure compliance to planning procedures throughout PU team;
10. Support and lead Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) meeting;
11. Update the Master Production Schedule when required;
12. Support the PU Managers to embed and continuously improve standard ways of working across the function.
13. Support the PU Managers in resource planning.
14. Undertake reasonable additional duties as requested.
Master/Bachelor at Industrial Engineering or equivalent with considerable experience in Production/Manufacturing/ Operations Planning and/or Materials Management
Significant experience in similar role working in a production/ manufacturing environment.
Experience using SAP PP and MM or other MRP system.
Application of lean/ continuous improvement tools & techniques in low volume high value production/manufacturing environment.
Manufacturing within an ISO quality management system or equivalent.
Proven track record of driving delivery, performance and continuous improvement.
People management / leadership.
Advance English language skills.