Thank you for submitting your resume. We will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match whit any of our current or future open positions.Come back to home
Department NMI & Quality
Location Belgium (HQ)
Job Type Full Time
Join AGP to be part of a multinational group that dreams big and is in constant growth. We work with world-class technology and innovative glazing solutions, reaching places where others have not even imagined.
As a PDE in AGP, your primary focus will be leading development of manufacturing strategies, delivering best-in-class industrialization processes for the top OEMs.
• Partner with internal cross-functional team members and external suppliers to deliver business results through the New Product Development process.
• Develop and coordinate the execution of new model industrialization and required process characterization.
• Review and develop manufacturing documents (APQP, BOM, etc.)
• Proactive and robust risk identification mindset in order to ensure that the potential risks are identified during the development phase.
• Improve new product introduction process to drive quality up stream.
• Ensure that the Production Trial / PPAP run meets all requirements for use of production tools, processes, equipment, rates, etc. to support customer product approval requirements.
• Robust Change Management knowledge and risk management.
• Provide necessary weekly reports and project schedule updates as requested by the Management, or project team leaders.
• Provide an active technical leadership role in product reviews.
• Participate in driving change across the organization to optimize R&D’s solutions and implement it in new models processes and procedures.
University studies in Engineering or similar.
Desirable more than 3 years on similar roles, preferably within the Automotive Industry.
Excellent English proficiency. Dutch or German is considered a plus.
Knowledge of Core Tools: DFMEA, PFMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA, etc.
Soft skills: strategic thinking, leadership, action-oriented.
Experience with design tools as CATIA.