Thank you for submitting your resume. We will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match whit any of our current or future open positions.Come back to home
Department Commercial & Marketing
Job Type Full Time
Join AGP to be part of a multinational group that dreams big and is in constant growth. We work with world-class technology and innovative glazing solutions, reaching places where others have not even imagined.
You will be responsible for sourcing materials, equipment, and services and managing vendors for 2 factories in Belgium and 1 R&D Center in Germany. You will lead a team of 2-3 buyers to ensure the required level of service to internal and external customers, monitoring the level of inventory. You will be able to perform procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, sourcing for new suppliers and challenging existing vendors seeking for lower cost and innovation.
This position is based in Ghent.
• Lead RFI/RFQ process.
• Lead and monitor Purchase to Pay Process.
• Negotiation and Cost Reduction.
• Work cooperatively with internal stakeholders (New Model
Introduction, R&D, Production and Planning) to accelerate product
development and time to market.
• Work cooperatively with suppliers to reduce TCO, optimize working
capital and develop innovation.
• TCO and inventory analysis and reporting.
• Work in close cooperation with planning to guarantee supply and
avoid supply disruption.
• Supervise the work of buyers to guarantee the good and efficient
distribution of workload, improving service.
• Manage Suppliers Database.
At least 5 year experience in automotive purchasing (Tier 1 supplier of OEM).
Excellent command of English; German or other language would be valued.
Good communication skills.
SAP, MS Office advanced user.
Proven negotiation skills.