Thank you for submitting your resume. We will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match whit any of our current or future open positions.Come back to home
Job Type Full Time
Join AGP to be part of a multinational group that dreams big and is in constant growth. We work with world-class technology and innovative glazing solutions, reaching places others have not even imagined.
This position's main purpose is to carry out activities related to the protection of intangible assets resulting from research and development projects, as well as activities directed to foresee or anticipate issues related to the industrial property of third parties.
1) To perform searches utilizing patent and non-patent literature to support patentability, validity, freedom-to-operate, and infringement determinations, analyze search findings, and draft informative reports that clarify and summarize search results.
2) To perform qualitative analysis of patents and patent portfolios from a technical perspective.
3) To draft patent applications and responses to Office Actions.
4) To support patent attorneys in a wide variety of procedures including: cancellation procedures, nullity actions, infringement process, among others.
5) To provide IP intelligence to the business through monitoring of third-party IP.
6) To provide periodic overview and reports of the competitive patent landscape.
7) To maintain internal patent docketing system.
8) To maintain proficiency with a variety of patent and publication search databases.
9) To assist in the development of policies and procedures to optimize AGP’s patent portfolio.
Bachelor´s degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics, Materials or Chemical Engineering and/or Physics
High proficiency with Ms Office and IP search tools (Espacenet, Patentscope, Google Patents, Patbase, Patsnap, Orbit, etc.).
Excellent English proficiency.
Strong understanding of patent filing and prosecution procedures, formalities, and documentation requirements (at PTOs: USPTO, EPO, DPMA, WIPO, etc.).
Minimum 03 years of work experience,working specifically with patents (as a patent examiner and/or a patent engineer).
A high interest in IP matters and in particular the ability to review and interpret IP publications and communicate these concepts in an easy-to-understand format to business and stakeholder to drive informed decisions.