Thank you for submitting your resume. We will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match whit any of our current or future open positions.Come back to home
Job Type Full Time
Join AGP to be part of a multinational group that dreams big and is in constant growth. We work with world-class technology and innovative glazing solutions, reaching places others have not even imagined.
This position's main purpose is to lead the development and validation of photovoltaics simulation.
1) To improve and/or to develop simulation tools for photovoltaic design applied to automotive glazing.
2) To design and to perform experimental validation of simulations.
3) To develop methods to determine the statical level of uncertainty of measurements and simulations.
4) To create effective simulation process flows and protocols.
5) To support new products feasibility and quotation processes.
6) To generate reports including simulation and experimental methods, results, and analysis.
Bachelor´s degree in Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, or similar
Preferably with a Master’s in Engineering or Physics
Excellent English proficiency
Good proficiency in programming languages (C++, Python, Matlab, or similar), and Visual Basic.
Good proficiency in 3D/2D design software such as Rhinoceros (preferably), Catia, AutoCAD, or similar.
Ideally with experience in energy and/or photovoltaic simulation tools and underlying physics.