Thank you for submitting your resume. We will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match whit any of our current or future open positions.Come back to home
Job Type Full Time
Join AGP to be part of a multinational group that dreams big and is in constant growth. We work with world-class technology and innovative glazing solutions, reaching places others have not even imagined.
This position's main purpose is to lead the development of polymer processing.
1) To execute development tasks related to technologies such as thermoforming, lamination, testing, validation.
2) To specify the procedures to follow for a successful, reliable, and repeatable pre-formed product.
3) To create reports showing the results of the different tasks related to the processing technology.
4) To apply several specific characterization techniques to understand the validation results.
5) To define protocols to validate materials before and after processing.
6) To visit suppliers and trade fairs to find new materials and methods.
Bachelor´s degree in Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar.
Preferable with a Master in Polymer Manufacturing or Material Science.
Excellent English proficiency.
Good proficiency in 3D Design Softwares such as CAD, Rhynoceros, etc.
Experience in adhesives and display manufacturing is desirable.
Preferable experience in material laboratories, polymer processing and/or material validation after mechanical / thermal processing.