Thank you for submitting your resume. We will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match whit any of our current or future open positions.Come back to home
Job Type Full Time
Join AGP to be part of a multinational group that dreams big and is in constant growth. We work with world-class technology and innovative glazing solutions, reaching places others have not even imagined.
This position's main purpose is to lead the development and validation of PV emerging technologies.
1) Technology and supplier exploration of PV emerging technologies.
2) To define technology and to develop roadmaps.
3) To develop lamination/encapsulation processes suitable for PV emerging technologies integration in automotive glazing.
4) To design and to perform materials validation.
5) To fabricate prototypes.
6) To develop characterization methods for evaluating the performance and durability of PV emerging technologies.
Bachelor´s degree in Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, or similar.
Preferably with a Master’s in Engineering.
Excellent English proficiency.
Required experience in characterization, validation, and failure modes of PV emerging technologies. Experience in OPV, a-Si/uc-Si, and CIGS is preferred, but experience in other technologies as perovskites and tandems will be also considered.
Experience in fabrication of solar cells is considered a plus.