Thank you for submitting your resume. We will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match whit any of our current or future open positions.Come back to home
Location Belgium (HQ)
Job Type Full Time
Join AGP to be part of a multinational group that dreams big and is in constant growth. We work with world-class technology and innovative glazing solutions, reaching places where others have not even imagined.
- Comply with the quality specifications established by the client and by the organization
- Operate the equipment according to production standards
- Comply with performance indicators established by the organization (Uptime, Yield, OEE) in the development and industrialization of the product / project
- Explore the technical resources of processes,
- Recommend the implement of technical changes and continuous improvements,
- Promote the motivation, participation and innovation of the entire team involved.
- Comply with process developments objectives, in accordance with the expectations and values of the company complying with the established safety, quality and organization standards
- Document the activities performed during the working hours
- Maximize the assertiveness of product / project developments optimizing time, costs and quality
This position is based in Ghent.
Tooling reception and first measurement; to be done for each new model arriving onsite
2) Maintenance of tooling
a) Change of tissue
c) Change of screws and nuts
d) Adjustment of tooling in case of any crash of issue in production
3) Ensure compliance with quality standards and use of technical resources in accordance with established safety, quality and performance standards.
4) Spare parts stock management
a) Advise Process Manager or Engineer about level of stock of following
5) Housekeeping of the area and maintain general 5S standards in the tooling área
6) Prepare the tooling for model changes according to production planning
7) Control the tooling and be able to detect defects which could generate defect in production
8) Preventive maintenance of tooling
9) Ensure compliance with quality standards and use of technical resources in accordance with established safety, quality and performance standards.
1 year experience using mechanical equipment like welding, cutting, drilling machine (could be also experience during the studies)
Good knowledge about PPE for tooling
Good knowledge about handling of equipment for metal operations
Soft skills: learning agility, dealing with ambiguity, drive for results, customer focus