Thank you for submitting your resume. We will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match whit any of our current or future open positions.Come back to home
Department NMI & Quality
Job Type Full Time
Join AGP to be part of a multinational group that dreams big and is in constant growth. We work with world-class technology and innovative glazing solutions, reaching places where others have not even imagined.
· Pilot industrialization of new AVO equipment’s, in accordance with AVO Project milestones, caracteristics and contraints.
· Coordinate the AVO equipment manufacturing at supplier to allow correct efficiency , respecting cost, quality and timing constraints.
· Make technical choice for each new AVO equipment’s in order to respect AVO best practices.
· Pilot technical study ( assembly and detailed drawings ) of each new AVO equipment’s
· Organize design review of each new AVO equipment’s before manufacturing.
· Assess and validate new AVO equipment at supplier maker before transfer to AGP AVO plants
· To centralise and make visible all needs of AVO equipment's ( Assy jigs, AVO assembly lines) (Global planning )
· To define, implement and update within the core ÁVO team, the AVO equipment Best practices
· To build and maintain AVO design equipment technical library standard technical modules.
· Share AVO equipment’s Best practices ( concept, manufacturing, settings) with other AVO project, process and production leaders
· Assure good standardization level of each new AVO equipment’s.
· Participate & propose AVO Jig supplier partnership strategy
· To deliver a safe equipment’s to production plant
· Assure good technical understanding for AVO equipment activities between AVO NMI, Process, production and maintenance
· Support AVO team during definition of Best practices
· To drive and/or to create AVO technical Library ( technical modules )
· Assure respect of mechanical, electric, pneumatic norms on his own projects
· Responsible to drive the AVO suppliers for AVO jig and AVO line design and manufacturing
· Responsible to put in place & assure respect of AVO equipment milestones (cost, quality, timing), linked to the global project milestones
· Responsible for technical choices implemented on jigs (design & manufacturing )
· Responsible of AVO equipment pre-validation at supplier, and during final acceptance at plant
· Responsible to provide technical solutions during AVO equipment study ( definition of new concepts … )
· Responsible to validate the new AVO suppliers based on AGP technical needs
· Responsible to work in team with AGP Central Purchasing and the plant in order to get best equipment price versus long term equipment efficiency
University Degree (Mechanical Engineering or similar)
Over 3 years of experience in a similar role. Preferably in the Automotive Industry
Experience with Core Tools: DFMEA, PPAP, SPC