Thank you for submitting your resume. We will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match whit any of our current or future open positions.Come back to home
Department NMI & Quality
Location Belgium (HQ)
Job Type Full Time
Join AGP to be part of a multinational group that dreams big and is in constant growth. We work with world-class technology and innovative glazing solutions, reaching places where others have not even imagined.
The primary responsibility of the Design Engineer is the design/engineering of parts and components in cooperation with internal and external customers and suppliers.
• Execute the design of new products by engineering components, preparing drawings and 3D models, creating prototypes, testing and implementation.
• Part optimization in respect to feasibility and low cost designs. Knowledge and consideration of in-house and supplier production processes, their requirements and standards. Collaboration with process engineering and suppliers.
• Data exchange/transfer to customers and suppliers.
• Internal support to project teams.
• Contribution to OEM presentations.
• Follow established procedures for creation and maintenance of CAD databases and libraries.
• Creative design solutions.
• Participate in DFMEA preparation and offer design solution to overcome manufacturing challenges
Desirable more than 3 years on similar roles. Preferably within the Automotive Industry
Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineer or similar
Experience in CoDesign projects with clients
English is a must.
Knowledge of core tools: DFMEA, PFMEA, PPAP