Thank you for submitting your resume. We will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match whit any of our current or future open positions.Come back to home
Department NMI & Quality
Location Belgium (HQ)
Job Type Full Time
Join AGP to be part of a multinational group that dreams big and is in constant growth. We work with world-class technology and innovative glazing solutions, reaching places where others have not even imagined.
Project technicians test and prepare new products for customers based on the company’s quality standards and customer requirements.
• Partner with internal project team members to meet customers milestones through the New Product Development process
• Documenting completed work utilizing available software as necessary
• Use basic hand and power tools to assist project team in measuring, packaging, labeling parts
• Monitor testing procedures and processes to ensure tests performed are done according to parts specifications.
• Facilitate understanding quality standards, packaging instructions, with all other departments.
• Provide necessary weekly reports and updates as requested by the Management, or project team leaders.
• Provide an active technical leadership role in product reviews
• Participate in problem solving activities and provide ideas to overcome challenges
• Report progress and technical problems to project leader.
• Perform as service professional with customer care responsibility.
• Develop cross discipline experience and enhance knowledge through working with other engineers, designers, and project leaders.
Data Analysis (SQL, Power BI, Tableu)
Core Tools: DFMEA, PFMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA,etc.)
Passion, commitment, transparency, innovation, velocity,..