Thank you for submitting your resume. We will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match whit any of our current or future open positions.Come back to home
Job Type Full Time
Description Join AGP to be part of a multinational group that dreams big and is in constant growth. We work with world-class technology and innovative glazing solutions, reaching places others have not even imagined.
This position's main purpose is to guarantee the improvement of manufacturing process productivity and also the efficient use of resources such as personnel, machines, technology and raw materials through the application of statistical tools for process control and continuous improvement.
1) Development, implementation and improvement of new product standards.
2) Improvement of efficiency, capacity and restrictions of the processes and equipments.
3) Carry out method and time studies in operations that require validation.
4) Track improvements in production processes.
5) Elaboration and control of SOPs.
Bachelor´s degree in Engineering.
At least 3 years of experience in Automotive Glass processes.
High proficiency in English.