Thank you for submitting your resume. We will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match whit any of our current or future open positions.Come back to home
Department NMI & Quality
Job Type Full Time
Drive your career by leading projects and overcoming challenges and design the future of mobility. Dare to be part of an agile, dynamic and diverse culture where team work is the key, working with world-class technology to exploit your full potential. As a Project Leader in AGP the primary focus will be managing all aspects of the planning, execution, controlling, and closure of projects. This position is a key role in the project execution and will be in contact with different areas in the company.
• Translate and develop high-level projects requirements into detailed requirements, plans and schedules.
• Take the lead role on project execution.
• Monitors project milestones and critical dates, scopes, cost and quality to identify potential risks. Initiates ways to resolve schedule and other project-related issues. Keeps management aware of the situation.
• Lead, develop and execute innovative, and cost-effective products that proactively take into account; Customer Collaboration, Model Creation, Design Calculations, Cost Model Verification, Research / Development, testing and product validation.
• Conducts routine project review to confirm tracking of projects milestones, acceptance and satisfaction.
• Coordinate with engineering, production, purchasing, sales teams and customers to ensure project success
• Ownership of project success through Innate sense of urgency, and Excellent decision making, problem solving and leadership
• Create and maintain accurate reporting of project status internally and externally
• Identifies and secures necessary approvals for all changes in project scope, budget and/or schedule.
• Analyze the PBR impact on each project to comply with NMI KPIs.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Master Degree Desired.
Advanced English language skills (spoken and written).
Knowledge of Core Tools.
Data Analysis (SQL, Power BI, Tableu).
Payback rate managment & customer requirements.
Problem-solving and escalation process.
At least 4 years of experience in similar role.