Thank you for submitting your resume. We will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match whit any of our current or future open positions.Come back to home
Job Type Full Time
Join AGP to be part of a multinational group that dreams big and is in constant growth. We work with world-class technology and innovative glazing solutions, reaching places where others have not even imagined.
As an R&D Project Leader you will report to the R&D Engineering Director and interfaces with Industrial, NMI and Manufacturing Teams. In this position, you will be part of the R&D Engineering team, where you will focus on managing external suppliers and consultants for different needs, project management at different levels, projects financial management, comparative analysis of potential purchases for optimizing investment costs, working together with different departments across the company and support project related activities.
- Management and coordination with suppliers, external consultants and third parties.
- Participate in production facilities implementation, with special focus on nonstandard equipment/lines as part of the startup phase of the project.
- Control of the Capital Expenditures (Capex) and Operational Expenditures (Opex) of the projects.
- Responsible of budget definition for Project’s Portfolio.
- Update and follow-up of projects timelines, including WBS, milestones, deliverables, and tasks.
- Work together with the industrial team to support R&D technologies manufacturing line design and other related activities.
- Lead coordination with Finance team for control of financial parameters and cash out monitoring.
- Equipment procurement analysis and execution.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Management, Industrial Engineering, or related engineering disciplines.
05+ years of experience applicable industrial experience
Robust Financial/Controlling/Accounting knowledge.
Knowledge of Project Management (traditional/agile) and Innovation Management.
SAP Key User experience – MM / Others.
Must be able to work independently and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Experience in projects for the implementation of new industrial plants/lines.
Ability to develop and manage suppliers (services/products) and consultants.
Able to execute a high-quality Time Management
Must be able to manage complex projects taking them from concept to reality. This can include initiating and coordinating project work with other functional areas
Advanced oral and written English is needed
Availability to travel internationally.